Salary: $45,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Verify Diagnostics has been offering products and services within the medical diagnostics industry since 2008 and represents a number of top-tier manufacturers of medical devices as well as their own brands. We are a 100% Canadian company, located in Barrie, Ontario.
We are looking to add to our existing sales team and are in need of a Sales Representative to further build growth within our medical services programme.
As a Sales Representative with Verify Diagnostics you will be responsible for managing, prospecting and selling medical services to clients both in Canada and internationally. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing client relationships
- Prospecting new clients
- Achieving sales goals
- Support colleagues in associated business units
On a day-to-day basis, you will work to manage an existing book of business and prospect for new opportunities in order to meet sales goals. You will be primarily speaking with clinicians and other medical professionals so a background in science or the medical industry would be an asset, however, not required.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a sales professional accustomed to managing a financial targets, schedule time for prospecting and have a proven track record of sales growth.
To be considered by the team, you’ll need:
- an exceptional work history of sales success
- a keen interest in developing new sales opportunities and driving growth
- a science background, or be able to prove your ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- experience in, or an understanding of, international healthcare markets
- to thrive in an independent sales work environment
- to be familiar with BRM and CRM practices along with an ability to build productive business professional relationships
- relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- an above average knowledge of computers and software, particularly in the use of web-based applications
- comfortable working in an inside sales environment
If you are looking for a challenging sales career in the medical industry with a Canadian company who is growing, Verify Diagnostics may be the career choice for you.
Our culture is focussed on family-first and building success for our team and clients. We encourage a healthy work-life balance & lifestyle and have policies and practices that promote personal and professional development.
- Bonus scheme
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off