Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Verify Diagnostics is a leader in the medical diagnostics field and has been providing global testing solutions for over 10 years.
As we grow we have identified that we need a key person to help find the right people to add to our team. Here’s a snapshot of the professional we are looking for:
- Continue to develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Recruit and headhunt to fill positions for key employees
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and standards
- Anticipate and resolve any possible litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Proven experience as a HR manager or director
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Human Resources Management diploma, BSc/BA in human resources. A MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
Application Deadline: 2020-11-30