COVID-19 ECOTEST Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Device
This innovative COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test avoids the invasive nasal swab procedure and instead collects enough saliva for testing, directly from the mouth, in 2 minutes, painlessly.
This device detects the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein antigen in saliva with a positive sensitivityof over 90%.
Available for anywhere where CE and TGA Certificate (Australian Authorization) is accepted.
Avoid the discomfort of collecting nasopharyngeal test samples.
Safe and easy sampling
Everything required to perform the test is included
Compact and portable, no instrument required
Easy-to-use, no requirement for special training
Reduces the likeliness of exposure during specimen collection
Relative Sensitivity: 90.0 % (69.9% ~ 97.2%)* | Relative Specificity: 97.0 % (89.6% ~ 99.2%)* | Overall Agreement: 95.3 % (88.6% ~ 98.2%)* *
95% Confidence Interval
- The authorized use of this test in Canada is limited to trained healthcare professionals. This test shall not be used for self-testing or distributed or sold for home use.
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
- This product is intended for professional use and not for home use.
- Not for the screening of donated blood.
- Find more information about serological testing from Health Canada by clicking here.